I am actually very happy with my GlamBox this month. This really changes things because I wasn’t planning to subscribe again. The following products are what I received this month.
- The little silver tube is a lip/cheek tint. I tried to swatch it, but it actually has no color. I don’t really see the point of it being a tint when it has no color pay off.
2. This is an interesting face wash, I know turmeric is supposed to be really good for your skin. I didn’t know there were face washes with it though. Last month I received the Avene cleanser and I am still using my current cleanser (Ole Henrikson Aloe Vera Cleanser) , so I don’t think I will be using this anytime soon – maybe when I travel because of its size.
3. This is what I am most excited about. A full size Ponds day cream although I don’t know how I feel about’ Visible Lightening’, I am hoping they are talking about dark spots and not my actual skin color. I will be trying this soon as my usual day moisturizer is coming to an end ( Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel )
4. This is a really nice color for summer, its a grassy green. I haven’t heard of this brand before but I only did my thumb nail to try it out and its very nice and opaque. I also don’t have any green nail polishes so that’s a plus.
5. This will also be great for when I am travelling next month, this is a spray on moisturizer. It’s definitely my first spray-on anything, so we’ll see how it goes.
6. A full size Lady SpeedStick deodorant, you cant not like that! They have revamped their packaging as you can see, now the product is on the bottom. I don’t know if that’s helpful as its not a liquid deodorant. Either way, not complaining 🙂
Overall I am really happy with this months GlamBox, I don’t think I will subscribe again for now, maybe in a few months as I don’t like to have items just lying around. I will definitely be checking back in a few months though
Kinza G Khan