If you have been following my blog for a little bit, you’d know I subscribed for 3 months for the GlamBox. I decided not to resubscribe although the box wasn’t too bad. Earlier this month I received a 40% discount code, so here I am resubscribed for another 6 months.
I recently received my June box, below are the contents:
- Enchanteur – Body Lotion: this smells very nice, very perfumey in fact. It doesn’t do a great job in moisturizing although it sinks into your skin quickly
- Micaroon – Cream Blush in Rosa: have not tried this blush yet but the color looks really nice. The concept is very cool as well, all Micaroon products are inspired by Macaroons
- Sally Hansen – nailpolish in Au Nature-al (212): a staple in your nailpolish collection
- INSIGHT – Shampoo & Conditioner for Dry Hair: have tried this once so far. Although I don’t have dry hair, it made my hair soft and silky. I would probably not use this on a daily basis though because my hair is oily and I fear it would weight it down more than necessary.
- Roger & Gallet – Fleur d’Osmanthus: this smells SO nice. A very floral, fresh scent. Also this luxury mink lashes is from Lilymink. Adding this to my purse to freshen up on the go.
So there you have it, the June Glambox. Overall, I am pretty happy with the items I received this month.
Kinza G Khan