Before moving to Dubai, I bought a bunch of things from Sephora. I also spent a lot of my points to get things because UAE and North America Sephora’s have different cards ( I cant use my Beauty Insider points card here 🙁 ).
Lets get started! ( in no particular order)
- MAC Fix+, I dont think I need to talk about this product. I’m sure everyone knows and loves this stuff
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – Im in the shade St. Moritz. I had tried this before but I didnt like it. So, I decided to try this again particularly because Dubai is a hot city. I would probably like to wear something light. I do have a sample of this which I got prior to buying this full size, I am liking it a lot.
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo Orgasm/ Laguna Mini – let me be really honest here. I only bought this because of the crazy hype around the Orgasm blush. I must say, I really like it! I will probably buy this full size once I run out of this. The bronzer, I didn’t use a lot so I wont really comment on it right now.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Set ,500 points – I decided to get this because it has a bunch of things which are useful and I really wanted to try their eyecream. This set has a makeup remover, mascara, eyecream and a eyeshadow crayon. I havent used the eyecream yet ( I just found a bunch of my makeup while unpacking in my new place). I must say though, I only swatched the eye crayon and I was utterly impressed by it, I mean look at the pigmentation. Definitely impressed by it, let me know if you’d like me to report back on it after some uses.
- Bite Lipstick and Gloss, 250 points: I got this because I realllllyy liked the color of the lipstick. I have worn the lipstick a few times and I really love the color, pigmentation and even the packaging of the product. It also came with a bite button, which is kinda cute
- Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Duo in shades M3 and S, 100 points – I got this because, I mean, 100 points, smashbox, beautiful eyeshadows, so why not. I love the sparkly shadow, the pigmentation of the product is amazing and it just glides on the eyes
That brings me to the end of my Sephora haul. Let me know if you have any questions about these products and also if you’d like me to review any of these for you 😀
Kinza G Khan